The internationally recognized All-Steinway School, Cheyney University of Pennsylvania, was the venue for a magnificent piano concert to benefit Cheyney University, the oldest of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) featuring pianists Henri Delbeau and Michael Slavin. The University organized the event in collaboration with the co-sponsors, the Washington International Piano Arts Council (WIPAC) and the Panamerican-Panafrican Association, Inc. (the PaPa).
Ad Codes Widget
- “Music that Astonishes the World” Heralded by the Washington International Piano Arts Council
- Remembering Hiroshima and Nagasaki after 75 years
- Confronting the Horrors of Nuclear Arms with Kindness and Reconciliation, “Lest the Living Forget”
- ODA and Youth 4 Disarmament Initiative brings “Pictures from a Hiroshima Schoolyard” to UN
- American Turkish Association Honors Photographer George Newcomb