Historic 1962 LP is the First Ever Commercially Issued Recording Featuring the Performance by an African-American Virtuoso Concert Pianist and Recording Artist.
Smithsonian Folkways Recordings, the not-for-profit record label and audio archive of the U.S. national museum, is making available to music listeners the world over, what we believe is the first ever commercially-issued recording […]
Ad Codes Widget
- Music Triumphs in Difficult Times through WIPAC …. The PaPa Presents Press Award to Vincent Phillips
- WIPAC Semifinals Bring the Piano Competition to the Finish Line at the Cosmos Club …. another day of great music
- WIPAC Returns to Celebrate 20 Years of Musicianship
- “Music that Astonishes the World” Heralded by the Washington International Piano Arts Council
- Remembering Hiroshima and Nagasaki after 75 years