Historic 1962 LP is the First Ever Commercially Issued Recording Featuring the Performance by an African-American Virtuoso Concert Pianist and Recording Artist.
Smithsonian Folkways Recordings, the not-for-profit record label and audio archive of the U.S. national museum, is making available to music listeners the world over, what we believe is the first ever commercially-issued recording […]
Ad Codes Widget
- Confronting the Horrors of Nuclear Arms with Kindness and Reconciliation, “Lest the Living Forget”
- ODA and Youth 4 Disarmament Initiative brings “Pictures from a Hiroshima Schoolyard” to UN
- American Turkish Association Honors Photographer George Newcomb
- PaPa Sponsors WIPAC’s 2018 Festival of Music: Bringing the World Closer Together
- UN Commission on the Status of Women 62: Reaching Women in Tanzania and Nigeria