Historic 1962 LP is the First Ever Commercially Issued Recording Featuring the Performance by an African-American Virtuoso Concert Pianist and Recording Artist.
Smithsonian Folkways Recordings, the not-for-profit record label and audio archive of the U.S. national museum, is making available to music listeners the world over, what we believe is the first ever commercially-issued recording […]
Ad Codes Widget
- American Turkish Association Honors Photographer George Newcomb
- PaPa Sponsors WIPAC’s 2018 Festival of Music: Bringing the World Closer Together
- UN Commission on the Status of Women 62: Reaching Women in Tanzania and Nigeria
- Tribute to the African American Spiritual as a Truly American Musical Tradition
- PaPa Partner, Shina Inc, Celebrates 15 Years of Providing “ACCESS” in Communities in Tanzania and US